Saturday, January 29, 2011

Music.

My goal with this is to create something of a place where i (read: YOU) can come to see what is going on that is original and interesting. self-indulgent, a little bit, but this is a blog after all...

so to start things off, i figure i'll talk about what holds the most gravity in my life: Music. i love music. playing it, listening to it, and seeing it take shape. i even dream of music. so here i will include links and videos of some really neat music. if you are a copyright holder and do not want your music displayed here, feel free to email me and i will remove said content ASAP. note: no piracy is intended, simply offering insight into various forms of media i find appealing and wish to promote/review/discuss.

so onwards to content!!!

here is a video that i find very groovy:



this is a band called Awesome New Republic, or ANR for short. they are a 3 piece electro-indie band out of Miami and you can find more info here.

i found this band from Music Inside Of Us, a terrific blog with a lot of really cool music.

and in the same vein, i have been really enamored with Portland based Electro Pop band, Starfucker.

check out a couple of tasty jams from Starfucker's upcoming album, Reptilian

-ap

1 comment:

  1. I found this song so incredibly entertaining that I had to listen to it a second time because I was enamored right away. Personally, I can attest to Aaron's love of music, for more often than not, I have been introduced to some of the greatest bands by him alone. That said, I specified bands rather than artists, due to my pointed love of hip-hop over rock. Nothing personal, just the way it is. Love.

    ReplyDelete